Model HR2630 is a 26mm (1") combination hammer based on predecessor model HR2610 but with improved operation mode change lever.
- Modified operation-mode change lever enables switch from 'Rotation' to 'Hammering' mode and vice-versa without rotating the chuck.
- 3 mode operation: Rotation only / Rotation with hammering / Hammering only
- One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal.
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward / reverse rotation
- Torque limiter
- Double Insulation
- 40 different bit angle settings
- Compact and lightweight design
- Depth stop
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberised soft grip fits your hand perfectly to provide maximum control and comfort.
Max in concrete (TCT bit)- 26 mm
Max in concrete (TCT core)- 68 mm
Max in concrete (Diamond core) -80 mm
Impacts per minute- 0 - 4,600 ipm
Net weight - 2.8 - 3.3 kg
No Load Speed- 0 - 1200 rpm
Vibration: Chiselling -9.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Hammer Drilling - 15.5 m/sec²
Noise sound pressure - 91 dB(A)
Noise sound power 102 dB(A)
Optimum Drilling Range- 4 - 18 mm
Vibration: Drilling into metal -2.5 m/sec²